Tuesday, April 12, 2011

J ~ Just in Time

When I started this challenge, I pledged to blog every day in April except Sunday. I never promised these posts would be thought provoking, entertaining, or significant. I promised they would exist. It is in that spirit that I submit the following.

I finished my taxes today! So Best and I went out for happy hour and free chips and salsa. (I left the boys for “PE” at the rec center.)

Then The Engineer and I took The Boss and The Advocate (his parents) out for her 75th birthday dinner. I had my first blueberry martini and an amazing gorgonzola/spinach/bacon wrapped swordfish.

I did not write today. I am now going to bed pleasantly buzzed and with the relief of just having to push “send” and “print” at TurboTax tomorrow. I feel like it's been a good day. Hope yours was also.

AZ Challenge for April. Button and navigation in sidebar.

3 comments:

Susan Oloier said...

It sounds like it was a productive day. And the martini and swordfish sound fabulous!

H said...

I am so glad I do not have to do taxes. Mine are all calculated automatically by my employer and the tax office. Well done you for getting through it!

Marie Rearden said...

Visiting through the A to Z Challenge. Congrats on your tax-happiness. :) Always a nice feeling to be done with them.

Marie at the Cheetah