Today's post is the first in a series which will appear very sporadically from now until the A-Z Challenge starts April 1, 2013. STILL don't know what that is? TAB. ABOVE. Go see.
Today's team member is JoJo of Tahoma Beadworks and Photography. We met during last year's challenge and have been buddies ever since. She picked the “answer 10 of these questions” option for her feature.
You may have noticed the co-hosts doing this very same thing at the A-ZBlog. I stole the idea for here. But that's OK. I wrote some of the questions, and compiled some of the questions, and then used the list Shannon had compiled, even though it was my assigned job that she'd volunteered to “help” with – she did 99% of the work!! I have not only great team members, but great co-hosts. So after you visit JoJo at her place, hit Shannon at The Warrior Muse and tell her she's fantastic, from me.
Ok, so here's JoJo, and picture of her and her fiancee.
1. When I need to get away from it all, I head to the beach to walk, beach comb for pretty rocks & glass and listen to the waves.
2. Being with my fiance', friends and doing crafts makes my life worth living.
3. A movie that exceeded my expectations was 'Easy A'. It's become one of my fave movies ever.
4. Biggest frustration in blogging is CAPTCHA. Hate it. Don't use it. Turn on comment moderation if you don't want spam or just delete it. I've stopped commenting and/or following blogs that continue to use it unless they are good friends of mine.
5. Fave childhood memory would be of spending time at Spring Hill Beach, in E. Sandwich, where my dad had a cottage.
6. A book that didn't meet my expectations was Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood. Hated that book.
7. I hail from East Sandwich, MA on Cape Cod but couldn't wait to get out. I moved to San Francisco in 1989 when I was 24, then moved to Washington State in 1999. I moved back to the Cape Cod area in 2011 to be with the love of my life, a fellow Sandwich 'townie'. He tracked me down on Facebook in early 2011 and confessed having had a huge crush on me in high school, that I was always at the back of his mind, he'd tried to find me a few times over the years and that he still loved me. I fell for him immediately.
9. I would have a fully staffed sailing ship/yacht and I'd name it 'Ship of Fools' after a Grateful Dead song.
10. I'm not sure that I have a 'thing', per se, but I do fancy myself as an artist and photographer.