Please join me in welcoming another one of my Terrific Team Members. Jolie has been so excited about The Challenge that she approached US about helping. Talk about dedication!
Bio: Jolie du Pre is a full-time published author, editor, article writer and blogger. Her novella, Litria, is available at Amazon. Visit her blog at Precious Monsters.
1. Would you ever join a team that was headed off to colonize Mars?
Heck no! Humans are destroying the Earth. I don't want to participate in the destruction of Mars too.
2. What reason did you have to sign up for the A to Z and what did you expect to gain from entering?
My blog was new, and therefore, I wanted to sign-up with A to Z to bring people to my new blog. I expected to find lots of new readers, and that's exactly what happened. I'm very grateful to A to Z!
3. What rock star would you be?
If I could be a rock star, I'd be Stevie Nicks. I greatly respect her talents.
4. How do you comment - if someone posts 5,6,7 times a week .. once - or 3 times .. then each time or once or twice .. then each time I can't keep up .. but hate not supporting everyone ..
I respond to every comment I receive, unless it's on a blog post that's really old and one I’ve forgotten about. I think it's rude not to.
5. What is the most Underrated letter of the Alphabet?
X - The characters in my novellas The M Series are called Zxxtergins. Power to the X!
6. What movie did you watch that exceeded your expectations?
"End of Watch," starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Peña, is a drama about two police officers who work in South Central Los Angeles. The movie didn't get much attention; however, I enjoyed it better than “Argo” and “Lincoln,” two movies that got plenty of attention.
7. Describe the last Halloween costume you wore.
I was a naughty nurse, complete with white boots.
8. What makes life worth living?
It’s working my dream job as a full-time writer. I’ll never go back to my old life.
9. Cake or pie?
I can't afford to indulge in either, but it's pie when I do.
10. Where do you go to "Get away from it all"?
Staying out of online article writers forums is a great way to “get away from it all.” Article writers forums are dark, dreary places filled with whiners and complainers. Other than that - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.