Today I'll be teaching you the second most useful phrase in any language. Do you remember what the first one was?
Jag älskar dig!
If you don't remember, you can go look in my archive to the right and find it. I'll also stick it at the bottom of this post so that the ultra-competitive (um, like me)can chew on that while reading today's post, THEN find the answer at the bottom. I'd make it upside down like in the newspapers, but don't know how.
The second most useful phrase is:
Tack så mycket!
It means thank you very much.
tuck soo (oo as in door) mick (as in Jagger) ett (ett as in charcoal briquette)
Today I'd like to tell my readers tack så mycket for:
- showing up every day and leaving such nice comments
- following, and truly doing that, as in coming back (which is my definition of following)
- sharing pieces of your heritage and your memories
- for putting up with my sometimes cheesy humor and bad puns
- thanks for joining the challenge, and stretching your writing muscles and staying with the work-out with us. It's been a great ride so far!
DON'T FORGET to mark your calendars for the reflections posts taking place starting May 7th. We will have a sign-up list open starting that Monday, and it will be open for a week. More details as the date gets closer.
Before you leave today, grab the button advertising the reflections posts which is over there in the sidebar. It's a picture, not a link, since the reflections posts will be all over the internet, not at the A-Z Blog.
P.S I love you.