Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blogging A-Z Challenge!

I'm really excited about this writing event that I found which challenges us to post every single day of April. In alphabetical order. (See the button on the side bar or click here) We'll all be encouraging each other and cheering each other on to the finish! I'm looking forward to meeting new writers and to have a group I'm accountable to when I feel like writer's block is sagging me down...which a blogger I respect immensely says does not exist...sign up if you'd like to join. They're heading for 500 and are on 155! You know I can't resist a challenge... ;-)


6 comments:

Pondside said...

Wow Tina - you have been busy - I've enjoyed a little catch-up on your posts. I'll think about joining with you in April - it will depend on how things go here..................

Brian Miller said...

nice...sounds like you are in for a little fun...

Natasha said...

I am glad you signed up. It will be a blast!

H said...

Tempting, but I always include a photo, (which would make this more tricky). I'll consider whether it would be feasible without driving myelf to distraction. I do find the thought appealing!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

We had so much fun last year! You'll make a lot of great new friends through this challenge.

Jenny said...

When do you have time to pee?

Oh oops! Probably too personal of a question.

So sorry.