Today I'd like to celebrate a few small things which ARE making me smile, despite some rather deep struggles this summer.
1) All four of our new window air-conditioners are now in and the house is a blissful, cool temp round the clock. The thingamajiggies The Engineer built to get them sealed into the windows are working like a charm, and so far I haven't had to look at the electric bill. He looked at it. He didn't say anything.
2) I've joined a support group led by an amazing, caring, wonderful Father Dragon, and they are a really encouraging bunch. I'm accomplishing some goals.
3) I got a massage today. My amazing brother and sis-in-law just gifted it to me. What a treat!
4) Blogger is actually working, unlike Tuesday night when I was ready to brave the garage, find a sledge hammer, and just go at this computer in Office Space copier style...
5) I continue to meet wonderful folks on the Post Challenge A-Z Road Trip. It's been really enlightening, humbling, and encouraging to read their Reflections. (I'm going randomly, so if you're at the top of the list, you have not been skipped, just FYI).
6) The new friendships I made during the April Challenge endure, and I'm enjoying continued friendships with my long time buddies.
I have a lot to be thankful for, and I need to stop whining. So here's a first step. I'm grateful for these blessings in my life, and the people who have brought them to me.
~Tina, time to stop wallowing and start movin' and groovin'...
<!-- end LinkyTools script →