Friday, July 27, 2012

Out to Sea


Hello Dear Friends,
Just a quick note to let you know I'll be completely off grid 7/27 to 8/6. I'll be on a cruise ship, the Inside Passage of Alaska. Yes, you remember right. I got to go on a similar cruise in 2010. That was with my in-laws and great, but this is with my best friend ONLY and for her special decade type birthday (which shall not be named) and we're so excited for an all-girls vacation. I'll be thinking of you as I sip my martinis, and will get back to you and the A-Z Blog when I return. No worries, the A-Z Team is awesome and you can still send in requests for guest posts there. You just won't get an answer for a while...
Tina

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sounds like fun! Have a good time and we'll see you in a couple weeks.

Brian Miller said...

travel light, have fun

Jeremy [Retro] said...

enjoy... your well needed time away.

Nicole said...

Enjoy your cruise and may your friend have a lovely birthday, complete with the most delicious martinis that you both ever had!

JoJo said...

Have a fantastic time!!!

Jo said...

Green with envy, have a great time.

Cheryl said...

Cruise? *GASP*
That is secretly Michael's dream for the band, to play on cruise ships.

Have fun!

loverofwords said...

You deserve a break. Alaska is beautiful, and even though we did not have one day of sunshine when we were there last August, it was a fabulous trip. Hanes, Alaska is supposed to be like the town in "Northern Exposure."