Sunday, January 15, 2012

Are You Game?


Happy Sunday to you all! My Sunday would be better if my Broncos hadn't just been forced to realize that though we have Mile High Magic, and an unpredictable, exciting quarterback, we still have a long ways to go until we can stop The Patriots. We've proved that twice this season. Sigh.

Did your team make it to the playoffs? Are they still in the running? Regardless, I've got something to distract you from you blues, or from the agony of waiting for the next game, if you're lucky enough to be moving on. It's a challenge. And you know how competitive I am...so without further ado, I hereby invite you to stop by at the official Blogging from A to Z April Challenge Blog for the details.

We are asking participants, future and past, to contribute posts there until April. The thirteen member team has first-come, first-serve status, because we do have some issues and guidelines to address, as well as ideas to get your creativity jump-started. If you haven't decided whether or not you'll be participating in April, then this is the blog (well, I mean the A-Z blog, but yes, mine, too...) to visit daily. So sign up to follow the A-Z blog!  (Of course, I'd appreciate you following me, as well).  Before you go, if you haven't met this year's co-host, they're all in A-Z blog's sidebar, so check them out and follow them, too.  Yes, that's a lot to follow, but it's no blogging secret that the more you follow, the higher your own traffic and followers.


9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm sending out the call for guest posts tomorrow.
I didn't expect Denver to beat the Patriots. However, last week's game was still a miracle for two reasons. One, it meant Tebow keeps his job another year. Two, because of the alignment of stats, "3:16" was the most searched word or phrase on Google this past week. Wild, huh?

Brian Miller said...

mine lost to you last week so it was poetic justice for me to watch the game...ha...actually i was rooting for you....

Luanne G. Smith said...

*wipes tear away*

Kind of knew our Broncos wouldn't win, but to get blown out like that was just humiliating. Ugh. At least we'll all get a break form the Tebow madness for awhile. And there's always next year!!

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to the A to Z challenge again. So much work, but so much fun too. :)

mshatch said...

Sorry our Patriots beat your Broncos :(
But boy am I looking forward to A-Z :)

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

My Falcons stunk up the field last weekend, so my interest in the play-offs fell down a notch or two. Still, this weekend's games were good. Sorry your Broncs lost, but they sure had a magical season.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna give the A-Z a go this year, provided I can get most of the posts finished ahead of time.

Unknown said...

Sorry about the Broncos. My Bears didn't even get in after a rash cursed injuries. I hope to write a post for A to Z. I loved the challenge last year a lot.

Jenny said...

I'm sorry to hear about your basketball team.

Ummm...

Okay.

Geez.

Never mind!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I've enjoyed the guest posts on the A to Z Blog and I'm looking forward to April!

H said...

It's not that the challenge doesn't interest me, but I really can't keep up with commenting on any more blogs so, if I were to collect a whole new raft of followers, I would prove a very ungracious blogger indeed!